Friday, July 24, 2009

College Life

Well its been quite some time since i've blogged SO I have mch to write about..

College Life has been both a blast and also a drag. Its been a blast because of the fact that I have an amazing set of friends which keep me up and running, happy, smiling and annoyed at the same time..

To elaborate on them would take ages but a "touch n' go" description of them would go like so..

First is Mr. Yong Fatt Hon


He's been great for telling me jokes and making me laugh all the time. I really like to laugh A LOT and Fatt Hon helps make every day less stressful with his lame jokes which crak us all up..

Next up is Mr. Daniel See


"Danny boy" as I call him has been great for giving me advice and helping me to be less of a bad person. Sometimes I tend to look down or something or be very sarcastic to people, and when Danny realises that, he tells me to stop or makes me realise what I do is wrong. Back in HIgh School, I had my best Friend Kok Sang to do that, so i'm happy that in college I have someone to control me as well.

In addition to Danny boy is Ms. Carmen Woo


Carmen has also been a great friend for hooking me up on Waffles all the time. She's beautiful, sassy, charming, witty and all-round talented in dancing. She, like Daniel, has some control over me when I get too bad and so I really appreciate that. Carmen and I have been good friends and I hope we continue to be for a long time. She's aspiring and is an inspiration.

I love the fact that I have a great set of friends everywhere ready to be there for me when I need them..

College life has been stressful in a sense that my asisgnment had deadlines very close to each other so I struggled to get them finished and done with. This has taught me to never ever procrastinate again,

WIth love,
Alvin Moses

No comments:

Post a Comment